Frequently Asked Questions
What should I know about Cystoplus®
Cystoplus® can be started as soon as possible after the onset of cystitis symptoms such as painful urination, frequency and urgency.
Cystoplus® is indicated for women suffering from cystitis symptoms.
- Consult a doctor if you have any of the following conditions: heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure or diabetes or if you have other underlying or ongoing health concerns.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines, especially ACE inhibitors, diuretics or cyclosporine.
- Do not take more than three sachets in one day. If you accidentally take more than the recommended dose, seek medical advice.
- Use caution when administering to the elderly.
- Do not use if you are taking lithium or hexamine, are on a low-sodium diet, or are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
Side effects associated with Cystoplus® include flatulence and frequent urination. If you experience any unusual side effects while taking this medicine, discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The FAQs included in this section are for information purposes only. They are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Cystoplus® website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately or dial 911. For any personal medical advice, please consult your healthcare professional.